What are cookies and how do we use them?
- Count the number of users and traffic. By understanding how the Website is used, we are able to improve upon it and continuously develop its functionality.
- Collect and analyze behavioral data based on the use of our Website and its services in order to improve the user experience.
There are two types of cookies, and the Kontigo Care Website utilizes both. The first type is the Permanent Cookie, a small file that is stored on the visitor’s computer. Among other things, it is used to customize the Website according to the wishes, selections and interests of the visitor. It also provides us with statistics. The second type is the Session Cookie. This file is temporarily stored in the memory of the visitor’s computer during the period of time that the visitor spends browsing the Website. All session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Third-party cookies from Google Analytics are also used on the Kontigo Care Website. Their purpose is to understand how our Website is used and be able to improve upon it. If you want to opt out of cookies or block cookies altogether, please change the cookie settings in your browser. Please note that if you block cookies, you will be unable to use the full functionality of the Kontigo Care Website.
For more information on changing cookie settings, please click on the links below:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
|Kontigo Care||Website functionality|